records worldwide lost or stolen since 2013
In the UK alone, 112,995,558 records have been lost or stolen since 2013, which is why more business and government organisations are prioritising information security more than ever.
That's why the UK’s largest state organisation and 10% of the FTSE 100 trust Kelly’s to provide a compliance focussed Shredding service.
The number of records lost or stolen around the world
Securing your company with a complete records management service
Manage your records management process online
Retrieve, return, scan or destroy your files using our secure portal
Our clients demand versatility with no compromise on security or efficiency. Kelly’s secure online management system has been built and continually developed with each and every client. Now they can manage their entire records management process in just a few clicks, 24/7, from anywhere in the world. Now you can, too.Learn more
What Kelly's can do for your business
- Provide shredding sacks with security seals and lockable shredding bins that sit effortlessly with your office furniture
- Install shredding repositories at key locations around your business so staff and visitors can dispose of documents properly
- Once full, our vetted drivers will pick up and deliver the sacks to our secure shredding facility for complete destruction
- Once shredded, the cross-cut pieces of paper are ready for pulping and then recycled
- All of this can be managed online via our secure portal, from anywhere in the world
- Once destruction is completed we round off your audit trail with a secure destruction certificate.
Secure destruction of your data assets
A compliance focussed solution for the end of the audit trail
All things must come to an end, even audit trails. This is why we developed a reliable and secure process of destruction for our customers. Authorised users can simply input the required review date for each item stored via our secure portal. Upon reaching that date a chosen Authorised Client Administrator will be automatically notified the item should be ‘reviewed’ for secure destruction. Once reviewed, order placed and securely destroyed a Certificate of Destruction is supplied to enable a complete audit trail.
Become GDPR compliant in 6 easy steps
An effective Records Management service can ensure you are GDPR compliant by May 25. Download our guide today to find out how.